MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

What have i Learned?

|Review of the Poster|
While creating the poster, I started using more shortcuts than I ever did. Shortcuts helped to speed up my work and saved loads of my time!

I also learned to create the 'Soft Focus' or 'Glossy' effect. Although I didn't do the whole process, I was able to create my own glossy effect. And that was very satisfying ;)

I haven't done poster design for quite some time. Thought I wouldn't be that difficult since I used to play around with Adobe Photoshop. But I was clearly wrong. It took me some time to remember the shortcuts and tools. So next time if there's a project, I'll have to start doing wayyyyyyyyy earlier.

The most difficult part isn't doing the poster, but transferring my tacit knowledge. Being a KM student, I know I have to try my very best to share what I know. But it ain't that easy. We often plan on something and know why we do it (in our head), but to share with others why we do this and that, it's rather difficult. But I did my best to share what I know =)

I have to admit, if we didn't have to create a blog, I might not learn as much. Why? Coz I might just do things and don't even bother to share or to explain why I did that. At the end of the day, I might not remember what I did and might not be able to create the same effects (in Phtoshop) again. And I call myself a KM student? Haha. Well, I'm still learning ;) But knowledge sharing has always been my culture..

=D I'm happy coz one work is done!

0 comments: