I am focusing more on my poster design for the mean time (later on, I'll start on video). So far, I've done the first phase. Here's my checklist:
- Survey on products and services
- Decision : Product as well as service - Flutterby Cupcakes
- Gather materials (Pictures, Logo, Information)
- Planning on content (Theme, Tagline, Look & Feel, Colour, Information,etc.)
- Start building the poster (A3 size) - Photoshop (with some help from Illustrator for vector images)
[ Red = Done ]
[ Blue = WIP ]
|Content Development|
My initial plan was to do something classy and elegant (where I planned to put classical english music for the video). But looking at the colourful logo, I think I'm gonna go with something light and yummy! To do this, the most important thing is the colour blend to give the right 'Look & Feel'.
[ Blue = WIP ]
|Content Development|
My initial plan was to do something classy and elegant (where I planned to put classical english music for the video). But looking at the colourful logo, I think I'm gonna go with something light and yummy! To do this, the most important thing is the colour blend to give the right 'Look & Feel'.
- Theme : Light & Fun
- Tagline : 'The perfect gift for all occasion..'
- Look & Feel : Chocolate & Marshmallow
- Colour Blend : Dark brown, Pink & White
- Information :
- Company / Product name
- Types of occassions (Weddings, Showers, Birthdays & etc.)
- Contact Number
0 comments:
Post a Comment