MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Introduction

Okay, since I skipped this earlier, let me get on with it.

My main objective is to create a poster (of A3 size) as well as a video (with images) of a particular product / service. The main point is to create awareness (not just to advertise) and to get recognized plus to explore the tools in Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe Premiere.

The scary part --> The video will be posted on Youtube!

The difficult part --> Posting every teeny weeny processes & ideas on this blog (Warghhh!!)

The tough part --> Deciding on what to do (Gosh that's difficult)

Obviously, i haven't fixed any products or services yet (Students = Last minutes. Haha!), but i plan to by the end of this week. Okay, not plan but MUST!

So here's what I'm gonna do:

  1. Choose a company
  2. Why do I choose it? (What's interesting/attracting about it)
  3. Find out the target audience
  4. What kind of commercial will it be? Infomercial? or just plain commercial?
  5. The concept of my assignment
Well, that's all for a start. Need to go step by step. So I'll update soon.

Cheers!




0 comments: