MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Enough with the Poster, Lets get on with the Video!

Previously, I planned to create a video based on classical English look (with English music). Then I thought, why not create something light and fun? So instead of using English music for the video, I plan to use the evergreen song by The Turtles, Happy Together. It's fun, creates a Happy mood and it's catchy too! If we create a happy feeling, of course people will remember it ;)

Here's a preview of the song:

happy together - the turtles

I'm still at the first stage - gathering Information. I plan to start with my video somewhere around next week. I need to gather more info., familiarize with the software and try to learn flash (to animate some images). But flash isn't important for this project, so I don't wanna go into that too deeply. I'm focusing more on Adobe Premiere Pro.

0 comments: