MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

!! The Tragedy !!

Last Thursday, I went over to Kayla's (Hazlila) house around noon to get the pictures of her cupcakes. I spent some time there, collecting all the pictures for different occasions and themes. Most of the cupcakes are for birthdays. And the best theme i saw so far was ROCK. Interesting, ey?

I head straight to class after gathering all my info, feeling on top of the world. Got home after that, turned my laptop on and connected my portable hard disk to my laptop (With my owh-so-happy-mood), planning to update my blog with the latest pictures / raw materials which I gathered that afternoon .

!&@^#%^!&@*&@^!^%#$%@!^%@^%! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

All the pictures wasn't in my hard disk! Can you believe how careless people can be? I actually created a folder on her Desktop and did not drag and drop the folder on to my hard disk. I guess because I haven't used MAC in a while (besides messing around with Aien's Laptop) and I was trying to remember how to use it till I actually forgot to drag it to my hard disk.

Gosh, thats was a sad sad sad sad sad sad moment for me.. ='(

The good news is, I managed to get the pictures again today. Yeayyy!

0 comments: