MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pre-Authoring And Authoring Process

Pre-Authoring Process

Alright, so it's time for me to start creating a website. But first, it's important to:

1) Gather all important information such as pictures & data from the internet.
2) Digg up all Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash files that I've done in the previous semester.
3) Research the internet further to find cool yet simple websites.


Managing The Media
And yes,
Media Management is crucial, so I've arranged all the files that I have with me so far, into different folders. Will add up more files later on. Here's the overview of my folders:


The Authoring Process

Installing the Software (Tool)
As for the Software required, I decided to get the Adobe Design Premium CS3 CD from Syikin when the trimester begins. This CD contains all Adobe's latest software. Although this subject focuses more on Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash, other softwares such as Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator CS3 is vital especially to edit the bitmap (pics of cupcakes) and vector (logos) files.


Creating A Site
For a kick start, I created a site and saved a test page. This site is named 'flutterbysite'. For those of you who are having a hard time starting, try creating a site. It should give U some moooooooooooood ;) [At least U'll feel like U've done something].


Importing Media Elements
After A site is created, I start Importing all the important stuff into the right categories.

Next? Time to have fun exploring the tools!

Since presentation is just around the corner, I'll have to speed up a lil bit! I'm waaaaayyyyy behind schedule :(

Will update soon. Till then, good luck all!




0 comments: