I'm currently working on the index page. I've done the layout and put in the logo plus links to other pages. Here are some brief steps I took to build the index page:
Step 1
First is to re-create a logo that best suit the resolution for web. I tried cutting the images I did for the poster (last sem), but it looked horrible and very messy. Therefore, I decided to re-create Flutterby's header for the web, plus some buttons.

Step 1
First is to re-create a logo that best suit the resolution for web. I tried cutting the images I did for the poster (last sem), but it looked horrible and very messy. Therefore, I decided to re-create Flutterby's header for the web, plus some buttons.

Step 2
I like the 'table within a table' concept which Dr. Graphics illustrated in class. I find it easier to deal with tables rather than frames. As a start, I created a table according to what I need and added all the details needed.


Step 3
Then I saved it as Template (so that all my pages are the same). And I added an Editable region. After all is done, I saved it as index.html.
There you go. I still have loads to do, but that's my current progress =D





0 comments:
Post a Comment