|Review of the Video|
1. T.I.M.E is precious
It took me almost a week to complete my video editing. I know I can go on and on since it's really fun, but Ms. May Chan (a lecturer from MMU) gave me a very good quotation when she talked about designing. She said 'The thing about designing is knowing when to stop"...
For me, that was the best thing to do. So I did my final editing and finally... I STOPPED! I know I'll never be satisfied with the outcome till the final day of the submission.
2. Recycle!
Most of the images used in the video was edited in Photoshop. I changed the brightness and the contrast to make the pictures look clearer and nicer. The first assignment has helped me a lot! Most of the pictures I edited in Photoshop for the Poster, was used again for the Video. Well, that was my approach to save loads of time ;)
|Problems|
There are some difficulties i faced while editing the video. And it took some time to actually find a way to solve it. In some cases, I cant solve it at all. Let's take a look at some of it in details :
1. The entire video file went offline
When the files are offline, the screen goes red. The first approach i took was to replace each clip one by one. It took a lot of time and by the time i managed to replaced all of it, It was time for me to leave for class. So I switched it on after I got back and guess what? It went offline again!!!
I had no other choice but to open a new Sequence and paste everything from the previous one. That sort of solved the Offline problem.
2. Program Shut-Down
There was something wrong with my video and I was unable to encode the file. Everytime i save it, the whole program shuts down. So again, I had to copy the whole finished video, opened it in a new project and export it as a movie.
Exporting it as a movie result to a larger file size. The file was 105,052 KB (too large for the web). But after exported, it's no longer a .propj (Adobe Premiere Pro). It's now an .avi file (I named it 'Sequence 01').
Then I opened a new project and dragged the 'Sequence 01' to the Timeline. Only then I was able to Encode it to a smaller .avi file. The size was almost similar, but the encoded file was only 4,158 KB. See the difference?
In my understanding, there might be something wrong with my software or one of my files was corrupted.

0 comments:
Post a Comment