MS EZA USED THE TEMPLATE FROM PYZAM.COM »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Captions for the Video

Before I begin editing the video, I need to create a storyline to make the video more interesting. This way, I'll know which picture to put. Here are the captions:


|First Phase|
It’s really not difficult to make people smile
Crack a joke
Bake some cookies
Or even by simply smiling at them

|Second Phase|
Want to know a better way?
Give them a cupcake!

|Third Phase|
Make your love ones HAPPY
Make your guests smile
Make your occasions worth remembering

|Fourth Phase|
Flutterby Cupcakes
The perfect gift for all occasion..

|Fifth Phase|
We can make your guests jump with joy!

|Sixth Phase|
Log on to www.flutterbycupcakes.blogspot.com
Or contact Ms. Kayla at 016-3020644

Now that the captions are done, I can start editing the video and suite the caption with the Audio.

Wish me Luck!

0 comments: