|Step 1|
The first step is to save the project. I saved my file as Cupcake Video.
|Step 2|
Next I started editing by opening all the images and the Sound files I need and dragged them to the Timeline.
|Step 3|
Then I created a text file by going to Title>New Title>Default Still. I chose default still because I didn't want the text to move.
|Step 4|
Since Flutterby represents Butterfly, I decided to put an animated butterfly to make the video more interesting. I animated the butterfly using Flash. The butterfly Image used is copied from flutterby's logo, then animated.
This is my first attempt to use Flash and the best and quickest way is definitely to Google for Flash Tutorial. I had no idea how to use Flash, so this time I had to follow the step by step tutorial (unlike the Adobe Tutorial where I only followed halfway and got the result I wanted before actually finishing the tutorial).
Animating the Butterfly using Flash
The Outcome
|Step 5|
I think my first try using Flash went allright, so I just proceeded to the next stage. I added the animated butterfly on the text and set it to Overlay (to make the text visible while the butterfly animates).
|Step6|
Next I added Video Transitions and changed the Speed/Duration for each Image and text.
I also Increased the volume for the drumbeat to make certain part of the video more catchy.
I think my first try using Flash went allright, so I just proceeded to the next stage. I added the animated butterfly on the text and set it to Overlay (to make the text visible while the butterfly animates).
|Step6|
Next I added Video Transitions and changed the Speed/Duration for each Image and text.
Video Transitions
I also Increased the volume for the drumbeat to make certain part of the video more catchy.
Volume Adjustment
|Step7|
I played the video a couple of times to make sure that It's fine. Then I Exported the video. To do this, I go to File>Export>Adobe Media Encoder. I chose this option because I need to compress the video to a smaller size (to fit the web). And again, I managed to get an Adobe Video Tutorial from the internet, which thought me the trick to compress videos while maintaining the pixels. This guide is so simple to follow coz it's a video & audio tutorial.
For the guide, go to http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/premierepro/articles/prp2am_exportmovie/popup.html
Check out my final Video on my next post!
I played the video a couple of times to make sure that It's fine. Then I Exported the video. To do this, I go to File>Export>Adobe Media Encoder. I chose this option because I need to compress the video to a smaller size (to fit the web). And again, I managed to get an Adobe Video Tutorial from the internet, which thought me the trick to compress videos while maintaining the pixels. This guide is so simple to follow coz it's a video & audio tutorial.
For the guide, go to http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/premierepro/articles/prp2am_exportmovie/popup.html
Check out my final Video on my next post!






0 comments:
Post a Comment