I sketched the layout for my main page so that I can better understand what I wanna do and how I want it to look like. My main objective is to link all the pages smoothly and connect the page to each other. So I decided to make full use of the Main page (the index page) by adding brief information of each page. Confused?
Let's take a look at my sketches first before I explain further.
Let's take a look at my sketches first before I explain further.
Main Page LayoutAs illustrated in the Main Page Layout above, all the content on the main page is a brief description of other pages. To read further, users will have to click 'more info' which will be linked to the right page. For instance, the caption 'New in Town' explains new updates briefly. By clicking 'More Info', the page will jump to 'What's New?' section.
Current progress : I'm 60% done with my website.
Current progress : I'm 60% done with my website.

0 comments:
Post a Comment