E-Coupons
One of the ways to make users return to my page is through giving promotions regularly. The current promotion I created is E-Coupon. The coupon gives discounts to users in order to celebrate Flutterby's 3rd Anniversary. Users will have to print the E-coupon and present it during their visit to our store.
A few surveys have been done before I created the coupon. The best reference I got was from Thrifty.com
New Flavours
Another attraction would be new cupcake flavours. From time to time, Flutterby Cupcakes will add new cupcake flavours in order to increase customer's excitement.
Recipe Of The Month!
New recipies are also added to ensure customers return.
Events
The latest news and events are updated regularly. Current events are:
1. Chrismast Fiesta
2. IKEA's New Opening
3. Flutterby's Anniversary
Tips
Tips on baking and baking equipments are also provided to engage customers attention
That's all so far :D
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Attractions
Posted by Ms. Eza at 1:18 AM
Labels: Interactive Multimedia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment